Friday, November 11, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

    Sleeping Beauty has graced us with her presence since halloween. Olivia puts the dress on with the crown every morning when she wakes up and wears it throughout the day. Sometimes I let her wear it out if we are just going to the corner store. Usually it comes off when its time to eat dinner or when she is heading to bed.

    She woke up before I did this morning and came upstairs to wake me up. Crying, sad and broken hearted. "Mommy my cwown (crown) broke". She was devastated. It was not a good way to start out a day for a 3 year old. Hopefully daddy can come to the rescue with his ol' standby of super glue to fix it so we can go on with life and not have to worry about her being upset.

    Olivia is the middle child. I dont think she has the "middle child" syndrome. She is so loving and caring. She always tell me "your my friend". Her baby sister Tenley is her friend. She loves everyone and is willing to talk to anybody. She loves giving hugs and cuddling. I am in love with my middle child! She makes me so happy and can always turn a bad moment into a funny one. She always has a funny face or does something funny or even says something that cracks me up.


     I hope she contiues to be loving and caring even as she gets older. If this is what the "middle child" syndrome is like... then I love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment