Saturday, November 19, 2011

Descions

I am torn with the descion.... do I quit my job that I hate more than anything OR do I continue to work at and be miserable just so we can have the extra money.

I took this job over a year ago and loved it. I worked for a friend of mine at the time and we got along and I enjoyed going to work. I struggled with work in the last months of my pregnancy and she was very compliant with me. I came back from maternity leave and she went on leave a few months later. While off she put me in charge... and she decided shes not coming back.:( I didnt think at the time that would be a big deal but NOW it is!

I switched my hours from being there 4 days a week 4-5 hour shifts to 10  hour days but 2 times a week. With doing this I have weekends off and one extra free day during the week to spend with Justin and my kids... and do hair. Its very nice and I love having the weekends off but I cant stand the thought of going into that place to work. We have a new manager and she has changed things drastically.. she is not a nice person... cant trust people that work there with anything... the owner really doesnt care to know whats happening in her store.

Going to work was supposed to be my  get away from having 3 kids and my chance to be my own person away from being mom.  Its not fun anymore. We have gotten very used to having the extra money to do whatever we want with. If I quit, we obviousy wont have that and I dont know if I could be a "stay at home mom". Wherever I go I would hope they are able to work with my schedule so I continue not to have to worry about daycare.

There is so many things to worry about when you become an adult and have children... sometimes I just want to be a kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment